About the Gulf Chamber of Commerce
As a registered chamber of commerce in Australia, our organisation is not for profit and driven by our members.
The Chamber is considered to be a ‘grass roots’ organisation to assist in the Gulf Region’s future growth & development as a vibrant business community, passing on the benefits to the whole community. In addition this organisation seeks to coordinate and provide a strong united voice for the area.
Some of the objectives for the Gulf Chamber of Commerce are:
- Lobbying and representation with Local Government, State & Federal Government
- A contact point for links or contacts for business guidance and referrals to other businesses
- Information point for key business changes in the region to assist in your business operation and development – distribution of information from Government and other agencies eg: ATO notices, workshops, changes to licensing/accreditation etc
- Promote new and existing business and economic activity across the region
- Develop strategic links to key organisations both within the region and those located elsewhere - benefiting businesses and economic activity for the region
- Active leadership and strong voice for Commercial, Civic and Industrial issues
- Networking with other businesses
- Access to Network of National Chambers of Commerce
Please feel free to
if you would like any further information.